The mission of Fei Tian College is to provide an outstanding postsecondary education to students that imparts knowledge and skills for professional success, fosters an appreciation of classical virtues, and prepares students for lifelong learning.
Consistent with its mission and educational features, the College has developed the following Institutional Learning Outcomes. These seek to ensure the success of undergraduate students both in their college years and beyond:
- Students will develop depth of knowledge specific to their field of study, including the methods, practices, and competencies of the field.
- Students will demonstrate an ability to critically gather, evaluate, and analyze information so that they may make informed judgements, solve problems in real-world settings, and engage in ongoing personal and professional development.
- Students will develop employable skills and utilize the tools, methods, and practices of their field in a professional or real-world setting.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to develop productive professional relationships through effective communication and appropriate interpersonal engagement.
- Students will develop knowledge of and perspectives on civilization through the study of history, literature, and the arts spanning from antiquity to the present.
- Students will demonstrate an awareness of classical virtues, and how these may be applied towards the betterment of self and community.